Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sports Day desu~

^Laugh at the title as much as you want :P

Did you attend our School Sports Day? If so, how did you find it? If not, why did you not attend our school event?

Yes I did attend it. Um...why do you ask 'how did you find it?' ?

What do you think is the most interesting part of the School Sports? Why?

The fact we get energy and have fun and also learn sportsmanship oh, and don't forget....ENDORPHINS XDD

What do you think is the most uninteresting part of the School Sports? Why?

The fact that you might just be sitting around doing nothing :P

How can the school improve on the School Sports Day?

Um....Wakkarenai! (I don't know!)

Do you think engaging in sports is important and useful? If so, why? If not, why?

Of course, even though I don't really like running :P It's important because you learn good team spirit and it improves you health

Do you engage in any sports? If so, what is it? If not, why have you not engage in it?

Yes I do. I engage in running (my least favorite :P), swimming and sometimes basketball.

How can sports help us?

Please read question #5 :P

If your were the principal of the school, what would you do to encourage pupils to engage in sports?

Um.......Wakkarenai Wakkarenai! (I don't know I don't know!)

There, as you can see, i used the word 'Wakkarenai!' 3 times :P Oh well, it's time to say:


Jaa ne, Minna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home