Sunday, February 15, 2009

After-school activities

You might wonder why I'm pretty stress about stuff. So if you really want to know...

What are the activities you are involved in outside school from Monday to Sunday?

Monday: IT programme+It Sparxx Club
Tuesday: Higher Achiever
Thursday: Angklung CCA
Friday: Chinese Tution (P4)
Saturday: Chinese Tution (P3, don't ask why X_X)+ Church (I likey church ^___^)

How many days do you spend on these activities?

From looking at the above list of activities, you can tell I have 5 days of after-school activities.

How many hours do you spend in each of these activities?

About two hours

Why are you involved in these activities?

Well, IT Programme is becuse we're in IT Class, Sparxxey (My nickname for Sparxx club XD) is for my enjoyment, Higher Achiever because I was chosen, Angklung=CCA, tution is to enhance my Chinese, and church because I'm christian *pant pant*. What a long speech X_x

Do you think these activities are necessary for you? If 'Yes', how have these activities help you? If 'No', why are you taking part in these activities?

Of course! I have improved very much in chinese. Church helps me to do the right decisions in life.

Do you think these activities affect your school work/studies? If so, how?

Yes. Why? Easy. NO TIME FOR HOMEWORK X_________________X

Do you feel stressed with all these activities? Explain

Except for church, I am very stressed with these stuff. If only I had more time to do my homework X____________________________________________X

In your opinion, do you think pupils should be involved in outside school activities? Why?

It really depends on how they're doing. Only they can control themselves. No one else...well, except God XD


So now time for....

Jaa ne, Minna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home