Sunday, February 22, 2009

Reaaaaaaaaaaaading

^ You know what the title is about. So now not to waste time:

Why do you think the school gets the pupils to read every morning?

That's the only thing we are actually allowed to do XD. The rest are not allowed in the school.

Do you like it? Why?

More time to read! XD

Do you like reading? Why?

YESH. ME LIKEY READING. I GET SENCE OF CREATIVITY

What kinds of books do you like to read?

I like Geronimo Stilton books, Enid Blyton books, Manga (Japanese Comic) and the Tamagotchi Comics me and my friend draw in our free time XDDDD

Do you think reading will help you with your school work? Why?

Helps with Engrish (English XDD) because books contain lots of language! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

How can the school encourage pupils to read?

*thinking for 1 hour* No idea XD

Could you recommend a book you really like to read? Write the author and tell us why you like to read his/her book?

I really have no favourites. BUT if I had to choose, I'd say Geronimo Stilton. It's so popular. Then again, there's my Tamagotchi Comics, but not everyone likes them XD

And so there you have it! So time for....


Jaa ne, Minna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home