Sunday, January 4, 2009

December Holidays

Well, december has come and gone, and now things are going to get anything but boring. Let's tell you guys what I've been doing. I'll only tell week 1, week 9 and week 10, seeing as they are the only interesting weeks:



First Week



*sigh* Do I have to say 'when can we buy the Wii?' again? No! On thursday, my parents (well, okay, my dad) brought us to this shopping mall. First, we had dinner. I had a hotdog and my mum ate (I think) meat pie. Then, *drumrolls* WE WENT TO BUY THE WII! So apparently we found out that we can only take two controllers because four would be alot. So we're going back soon to buy two more. I bought Mario Party 8, then I spotted that game Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I asked the attendant whether it's only for teens (since it says it's rated 'T') but she said that it's ok for everyone, just as long as you're not too young like 6 (XD). We also got a choice of THREE free games. However, each pack had one different game and two games. One was soccer and the other was Wii Music (not so boring). Seeing as we needed something my brother could play, we chose the pack with some kind of shooting game. But it's rated 'M' mature, so don't even think of wanting to play it.



Ninth week



It was time for our christmas holiday! We packed our stuff, went to grandmas' to say goodbye, then we went back home and caught that taxi guy to go to Senai aiport in JB. Of course, we have to pass the Singapore Immigration to do that. When we got there, we went to that cafe and ate lunch. I ate Fish and Chips, although I decided to eat the buffalo wings and waffles. Then we boarded the aeroplane and we went to Miri. We checked into Marriot Hotel and la-di-dad...ed XD.



Tenth Week



By the third day, we drove two hours to Bintulu, though we did stop by Everly Hotel for dinner. On the night of Christmas Eve, we invited the children from the longhouse nearby and some other people for a party! They had some food, a chocolate fountain and ICE-CREAM. After dinner, I found the fireworks under the christmas tree. I took one which I was completely wrong to do so XD. It was not a firework, it was something called the 'thunderclap' and it was so loud that I ran away once it exploded. Later, we found the REAL fireworks. I played with four. During christams, I went upstairs, only to hear my dad and brother playing with those thunder claps again. Didn't I have enough of those already? Before we went back to Miri, my mother followed my auntie to Sibu so that she could help my grandmother settle down.



On the ninth day, we stayed in Everly (miri), only to be disappointed by it. They said it has free internet, but it doesn't work! And it's like turtle speed in the lobby! It's as ridiculous as having a shop called 'free ice-cream' -_-. The food was dissappointing as well, except for the french fries.

Ok, so after the disappointing day, we moved back to Marriot! Aah, I like it! No internet, but the breakfast is good, at least.

On the final day of my holiday, we checked out, went to the airport and off we went. Though, a very disappointing thing struck me. Um, more like TWO. One is that they ran out of pepsi on the plane, 2 is that they have also no more chicken noodles! Not fair! Uso da! D:<. So I just played my DS and listened to my brother's Ipod. When we got back, my father went to buy McDonalds for us for dinner, though......the Ang Mo Kio Drive-through had no more Grilled Chicken Bun. I am unaware whether this is so at other McDonalds.

So, since we were back in Singapore, we played for the next three days and it was the new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home