Sunday, January 11, 2009

Targets for 2009!

English



The only thing I could say about my last year's english was 'Uso Da!'. I mean, how could my english marks pull down?! Uso da Uso da Uso da USO DA!!!! My english paper marks were 39 something! Oral, okayyyy. Composition was like 14/20 something. But at least nothing happened to my Listening Comprehension. But the grand total was 78 marks.



For my paper, I'm gonna work 0n it and pull up it's marks to 45 or somewhere like that. As for my Oral, I'll try to get maybe 19/20 or even full marks, same with Listening Comprehension and Composition.



Maths



I also want to say 'Uso da!', but a happy one. It was a close call, total was 82 marks. Phew!



For the paper, I want to get it somewhere near to full marks, like 87/90. As for the performance tasking, I'll pay attention to getting full marks or 9/10.



Chinese



Hahahahaha. I stink at Chinese, but I did pretty well for paper and Listening Comprehension. But my oral and compo, no comment. No seriously, I did BADLY for my compo because I was clueless. As for my oral, I couldn't tell much, which pulled down my marks from 80 to 78. Doushite......!?!?!?



I seriously need to brush up on all of them. For my Paper, I'll get maybe 85/90, Oral 15/20 and Compo, um.....let's just say something like 87/90.



Science



My best subject. I got like 47/50 or something like that for the paper and if I can remember, I might have gotten full marks for the peformance tasking. So the total was around 86.

This year, I'm gonna raise them by a few marks and do better. Then next year I'll go for full marks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home